Public and private Enforcement – two sides of the same coin?
Please join us for the inaugural webinar of the European Circle for Competition Damages on the interplay between public and private enforcement on Wednesday, 5 October 2022.
The online event will be moderated by Prof. Dr. Lena Hornkohl, Professor for European Law, University of Vienna.
- Prof. Dr. Joan-Ramon Borrell, Universitat de Barcelona
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Theo Normann, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE)
- Niklas Brüggemann, DG Competition
- Dr. Peter Gussone, Partner GQL Rechtanwälte
- Dr. Christian Steinle, Partner GleissLutz Rechtsanwälte
When: Wednesday 5 October 2022
Time: 11am – 12:30pm (BST)
12pm – 1:30pm (CET)
View the full agenda here. The online event will be moderated by Prof. Dr. Lena Hornkohl, Professor for European Law, University of Vienna
Please register here.